Back to School!

It's that time of year again - Back to School.  We don't start until after Labor Day but I have defiantly been planning things for my room and my kiddos this year!  I absolutely love fall and although I am said to see summer go, there are so many things to look forward to.  School supplies at Target, football starts, and my favorite treat is on it's way- the Pumpkin Spice Latte (which I heard is making it's debut early this year, yay!).  

My last week before in-service has been crammed with all of the things I didn't get done during the other 10 weeks of summer (sound familiar).  On the bright side, my at-home school pile isn't as bad as it has been in years past, but all the same I know my husband is anxiously awaiting the start of school so that I can de-clutter our desk area.


Tomorrow is my first teacher work day and I am a little anxious to get back to my classroom.  With a wildly busy last week of summer I did not get into my room as much as I have in the past.  That means tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be work days as we have Open House on Tuesday evening!!  I am excited to meet my new class but nervous on the state of my room by Tuesday evening!



1 comment:

  1. Love your site Emily! It is fun to see what you are doing in Wisconsin! :) You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete